I’ve stayed steadily engaged with freelance writing all year, but May has been my busiest month as a freelance writer. I hope this is a good indicator for the rest of the year (or summer, at least!)
Here’s a run-down of May’s freelance writing projects so far:
- Technical writing project for the upcoming launch of Portland-based client PublicMarketspace.com. I delivered the documents a day early and then finished a quick pass of revisions in two hours.
- Several tech-oriented business documents for another previous client. All projects delivered at least a day in advance.
- Website content for a new client, which I turned in on time.
- Wrote brochure copy for another previous client, turning it in a day early.
- Currently writing a business proposal/presentation for a previous client, HILI Media.
If you’d like me to work on your project, whether it’s website content writing, technical writing, business writing, marketing copy, editing (or something other work), please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org