I’ve stayed steadily engaged with freelance writing all year, but May has been my busiest month as a freelance writer. I hope this is a good indicator for the rest of the year (or summer, at least!)
Here’s a run-down of May’s freelance writing projects so far:
- Technical writing project for the upcoming launch of Portland-based client PublicMarketspace.com. I delivered the documents a day early and then finished a quick pass of revisions in two hours.
- Several tech-oriented business documents for another previous client. All projects delivered at least a day in advance.
- Website content for a new client, which I turned in on time.
- Wrote brochure copy for another previous client, turning it in a day early.
- Currently writing a business proposal/presentation for a previous client, HILI Media.
If you’d like me to work on your project, whether it’s website content writing, technical writing, business writing, marketing copy, editing (or something other work), please contact me.